Professional Package: $650
up to 4 hours of photography - up to 4 looks - 4 final retouched images.
- studio or natural light, In studio or on location.
- hair and makeup optional at additional $200.
- full consultation before shoot.
Social Package: $350
- 1 hour - 1 look - 1 retouched image.
- natural light or studio lighting.
- pre-shoot email or phone consultation.
Corporate Package: $450 first subject + $75 per additional subject
- studio lighting.
- background of your choice shot at your location.
- 1 retouched image per person.
- on-site review and approval of images during shoot.
Discounts and Conditions:
- $50 referral finder's fee upon completion of shoot to anyone who directly refers a friend. (payed via PayPal)
- 50% deposit due upon booking to hold date. able to be refunded or rescheduled if notified before 48 hours of shoot time.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How Do I Schedule a Shoot?
- First determine how many looks are appropriate for your needs and if you are adding hair and makeup - I am happy to help guide you via email on this.
- Email me at email@example.com to schedule a shoot time and date - usually 2 weeks from scheduling but sometimes sooner.
- 50% deposit due via PayPal to hold schedule. able to be refunded or rescheduled if notified before 48 hours of shoot time.
What Should I Bring to My Shoot?
- You should come camera ready if you are not adding a makeup package to your photoshoot.
- Wear neutral tone pants or skirt - Black, Navy, Khaki, Gray, or White
- Bring several options for tops - usually 3 to 4 in a solid color or simple pattern (more if you are doing multiple looks) and bring jackets as well
- Props are generally not needed for headshots, unless it is part of a specific character / look
How Soon Do I get my Images?
- Expect a gallery of images within 24 hours after completion of the shoot. From there select the images you want retouched and send the list of selected image names back as a reply to the email you got them in. You should have other people help you choose the best shots. Your agent, friends, mom, or even I would be glad to help you select the best images for you.
For further tips as to how to prepare for your headshot session, refer to these articles that Backstage has put together for you.
send any further questions or to book email - firstname.lastname@example.org